ALP manufactures a wide range of serological pipettes, in which you can choose from different tip and packaging configurations : this allows every user to have a pipette corresponding to his expectations.
High accuracy disposable serological pipettes in polystyrene.
One piece construction :
- no seal = no sample hang up
- no seal = higher resistance
Colour coded plug (exclusive ALP patent).
Fine graduations increase accuracy and ease reading. Permanent and relief printing.
- Accuracy >98% at full volume.
- ALP pipettes suit for use with any pipetting device.
Choose from different packaging configurations:
- Sterile individual : paper/plastic wrap, with “fibre free” paper
- Sterile bulk : plastic bags
- Non sterile : plastic “zip-lock” bags
Standard size of cases for easy palletising. 4 inner boxes per outer case.
Pipettes are gamma irradiated. Sterile pipettes are non pyrogenic, non cytotoxic, non haemolytic.
All sterile bags are lot numbered. Bar-codes on all cases and boxes (every case has a unique bar-code). Certificates of conformity.
BVQI ISO 9001:2000 Certified